Buried Treasure - Where To Look
Did I tell anyone where it was, or even that I had buried it? Of course not! The point of hiding things is so nobody knows where they are, right? By the way, I have long since dug the silver up and sold it, and keep my money in the bank now instead of the ground. However, what if I had died while I still had this buried treasure under my parents house?
My guess is that it would be at least a couple hundred years before anyone found the silver. there was no reason for anyone to be digging under that part of the house. There was also no way for anyone to know they should be looking. The obvious question arises: How many people have died and how many die every year without ever telling a soul about their hidden money or buried treasures?
Many. The treasury department estimates that billions in currency alone has "disappeared" in recent years. Where is it all? Here are some of the places to start looking.
Places To Find Buried Treasure
- Under rocks in highway rest areas. There are many reports of criminals and drug dealers to burying large amounts of cash under rocks in the woods at highway rest areas. Hide the evidence, get sent to jail, and what if he never comes out? Treasure hunting time!
- Under the edge of cement slabs. Look for sagging or cracked cement where the ground might have been loosened up.
- In old pump houses. People used to hide things in the pump houses, in the ground underneath, and even inside of pipes that connect to nothing.
- Caches buried near signs. The point was to have a way to remember where the treasure was buried.
- In hotel rooms. Hotel owners report that cheating spouses on business trips hide their rings before going out for the evening, and then forget them. Look under mattresses, on top of light fixtures, and behind pictures.
- In rivers, especially next to bridges. Criminals and kids throw things off bridges to hide them quickly. I have seen several bicycles laying in the bottoms of rivers, and I hear that guns are a common find.
- Inside old books. This has been a common place to hide money for years.
- Inside walls, usually by outlet covers. An outlet cover usually has just one screw to remove, and you might se something by shining a flashlight inside the wall.
- Buried under rocks in backyards. The rock is for remembering where the buried treasure is, and backyards are more common because the person is less likely to be seen burying something here.
Have you ever hidden anything? Do you have anything hidden now? If you wanted to hide money or other valuables, where would you put it? You can understand how things get buried and forgotten. Now start to think
About the Author:
Steve Gillman has studied unusual ways to make money for thirty years. To learn more, including more places to find hidden treasure, visit his website; http://www.UnusualWaysToMakeMoney.com
Article Tags: buried, hide, treasure
Read more articles by: Steve Gillman
Article Source: www.iSnare.com
Permanent Link: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=84892&ca=Advice
Article published on June 15, 2007 at iSnare.com